Vindhya Tiwary












Vindhya Tiwary celebrates birthday with close friends Nivedita Basu & Media..!

Vindhya Tiwary who was last seen in Waaris on &TV turned a year older and was more than excited to celebrate her birthday by doing a special photo-shoot. The young actress celebrated her birthday with the media and close friends Nivedita Basu, Salma Mansuri and Dharmishtha Dagia. Vindhya was most elated to doll up as a bride and that certainly raised eyebrows wondering if the actress is in a relationship or ready to settle down. Vindhya reveals, “It is very important to love yourself and make yourself feel special because each of us is special in our own way. I don’t know why people crib on turning one year older, I feel very happy to add on one more year of beautiful memories and learning experiences to my life. Media is an essential part of an actor’s life so it was amazing to celebrate with so many journalists and cameramen. It was this cake, samosa and tea party but unfortunately we had to cut this party really short.” Talking about her Bridal look, Vindhya clarifies, “As an actor one should experiment with your look and I was blown over to see myself as a bride thanks to television actor Adhvik Mahajan’s wife, Neha who styled me as well as did my make-up and hair. But the fact is that I am single and very happy and have no plans to settle down immediately. In fact instead of marriage I am looking forward to my Jammy’s Blog, yes I have turned a blogger where I would be just myself and this was Nivedita Basu’s idea. Jammy's Blog will show my real side to the audience and I will be showing all the real places I visit and what all I do in my real life and many interesting episodes have been lined up by our creative head Dharmishtha and I am sure all my fans are going to love it and you never know I might keep meeting fans if they start visiting the places I regularly hang out at. I am just happy with the way things have turned and awaiting to have an amazing year ahead when it comes to my work, and Kya pata shayad koi special person real life mein bhi mil jaye.” Vindhya donned four looks for her Photo-shoot and looked stunning in every look.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment