Rishina Kandhari





Rishina Kandhari to be seen in Gehrahiyaan 

Actress Rishina Kandhari is a busy actor. Currently Rishina is seen in  Paperback films Meri Durga will be seen in a short film titled Gehrahiyaan produced by Vikram Bhatt and directed by Siddhant Sachdev. Rishina is portraying the character of a psychiatrist. The short film also has Sanjeeda Sheikh and Vatsal Seth. Rishina tells," It is my first web series and I totally loved shooting for it as it is different than regular TV shows, it is like shooting for a film also the treatment and look given to the web show is exactly like a movie." 
Speaking on her sexy avatar in Meri Durga Rishina says,"I really want to thank Star Plus and my producers Ravindra Gautam and Pradeep Kumar for casting me a Senorita Sehgal. She is a sexy English teacher who is very pretty and very loveable but strict about studies at the same time, makers have given me the look which is outstanding like Sushmita Sen from Main Hoon Na and my sarees are appreciated by today's young girls who are fashion conscious and love to experiment with their looks." 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment